Our friends over at the Bonefish Grill are helping us get ready for the Christmas holiday! Brand new this season, mixologists at Bonefish Grill have introduced a Winter White Chocolate Martini to join the favorite Winter White Cosmo, and we have the recipe! Made with Ghirardelli white chocolate syrup and RumChata – a mixture of rum and spices – this martini keeps the holiday spirit alive! Garnished with a sprinkle of cinnamon and a candy cane, the traditional white chocolate flavor now has a festive twist.
- 2 oz RumChata (Horchata Con Ron)
- 1 oz White Crème de Cacao liqueur
- 1 oz White Chocolate Sauce
- Zest of Fresh Cinnamon on Top
Garnish: One Candy Cane and Cinnamon Zest on Top
Add RumChata, White Crème de Cacao liqueur, Ghirardelli white chocolate sauce into a pint glass that is packed with ice. Shake vigorously, approximately 20 times, and then strain into a frozen martini glass. Garnish with a sprinkle of cinnamon and a candy cane on the side of the glass.
A couple suggestions:
- Use a high quality white chocolate sauce, so the flavor and texture carry well throughout the martini. Bonefish Grill recommends Ghirardelli.
- You will want to make sure you serve this ice cold, as it is creamy and best when very cold. Store the liquors in the freezer to help make this extra cold.
- For added peppermint flavor, lay the candy cane in the martini glass first, and add the white chocolate martini. This will help infuse the peppermint flavor a bit more quickly, or you can crush up the candy canes and use it for a martini rimmer too.
Bonefish Grill is located in Viera and Merritt Island.
2251 Center St. #129, Viera
795 E Merritt Island Causeway, Merritt Island