Christmas Bricktacular Celebration at LEGOLAND Florida Resort
This December, LEGOLAND Florida Resort will celebrate the holidays in a uniquely LEGO way with the return of Christmas Bricktacular presented by Shutterfly, the theme park’s annual seasonal celebration for kids. This year, the festivities expand with an exclusive yuletide fireworks spectacular presented each night, plus a more than 30-foot-tall Christmas tree made entirely of LEGO and DUPLO bricks, a life-size LEGO model of Santa, his reindeer and sleigh, a themed scavenger hunt, and more.
Included with park admission, Christmas Bricktacular takes place on select dates through December and provides a fun and interactive place for kids to enjoy holiday festivities in a playful way only LEGOLAND Florida Resort could imagine. In addition to creative holiday photo opportunities and festive décor throughout the park, activities will include:
- Meet-and-greets with LEGO Santa and LEGO Toy Soldier (pictured left)
- A LEGO Christmas mosaic guests can assemble with the Master Model Builders
- A Santa-themed scavenger hunt in Miniland USA with a chance to win a LEGO prize pack
- A station where kids can write a LEGO letter to Santa and send it to the North Pole
The wintertime fun concludes each night with a holiday-themed fireworks show presented only during Christmas Bricktacular. For the best viewing location, guests should head for the spacious Ski Stadiums in Pirates’ Cove or the grass lawn in between.
Looking for a special LEGO gift? Guests will find a dizzying variety of LEGO-branded toys and souvenirs throughout the park, including hard-to-find LEGO sets, children’s and adult apparel, and great stocking stuffers. Theme park retail locations include:
- The Big Shop – Everything for the LEGO fan including LEGO toy sets, exclusives, apparel and souvenirs.
- Pick-A-Brick Factory Store – Choose from hundreds of LEGO pieces, accessories and more to customize your own creations.
- Minifigure Market – Build your own LEGO Minifigures from a huge assortment of themed pieces.
- LEGO Studio Store – A one-stop shop for LEGO sets inspired by popular TV shows and movies such as “The LEGO Movie.”
- Heartlake Mall – Featuring sets and products from the LEGO Friends, LEGO Elves and Disney Princess lines.
Guests can share their favorite Christmas Bricktacular photos with #BricktacularFL on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and tag @LEGOLANDFlorida for a chance to win a special LEGO prize. Details are available in the free event guide and at photo locations throughout the park.
2015 Christmas Bricktacular Dates presented by Shutterfly
- December 5-6 (Saturday & Sunday)
- December 12-13 (Saturday & Sunday)
- December 19-20 (Saturday & Sunday)
- December 26-30 (Sunday-Wednesday)
On Thursday, December 31, ring in 2016 at the high-energy Kids’ New Year’s Eve celebration, which features a LEGO brick-drop countdown to midnight “Kid Standard Time” (that’s 7 p.m. to moms and dads,) a kid-centric dance party with a live DJ spinning pop music hits and a dazzling fireworks display to end the year with a bang. It’s all included with park admission.
LEGOLAND Florida Resort & LEGOLAND Hotel
Florida.legoland.com | LLfblog.com
This article appears in the December 2015 issue of SpaceCoast Living.
Did you like what you read here? Subscribe to SpaceCoast Living