Recipes Courtesy of Snackpicks.com
If you’re famous for a certain meal and looking to spice things up a bit and shock the crowd, we’ve created an evening of appetizers sure to have your guest’s mouths watering These appetizers can be made in minutes and are perfect for staying home and enjoying a night in with friends and family! Check out one of these special recipes, as well as a tantalizing cocktail sure to bring flavor to your taste buds!
- 1 loaf of French bread cut into slices
- 2 Tbsp. of olive oil
- 7 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 package of Atheno’s crumbled Feta Cheese with Basil & Tomato, finely chopped
- ½ cup of finely chopped red onion
- 3 Tbsp. of chopped fresh parsley
- 1 Tbsp. of chopped black olives
- ¼ tsp. of pepper
- Heat oven to 350.
- Toast bread slices 2 to 3 minutes on each side until lightly toasted on each side. Brush lightly with oil.
- Combine tomatoes, cheese, parsley, onion, and olives into a bowl.
- Spoon onto toast slices just before serving.
- Townhouse crackers
- 4 oz deli roast beef, thinly sliced
- 10 asparagus spear tips
- 2 Tbsp. prepared horseradish
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced
- Top crackers with horseradish, roast beef, radish slices, and asparagus tips. Serve immediately.
Tomato Pesto Bites
- 1 Tbsp. prepared basil pesto
- Townhouse crackers
- Cherry tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Black olives, pitted and thinly sliced
- Spread pesto onto crackers
- Top with tomatoes and olives. Serve immediately.
- 1 bottle of red wine (either Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Rioja reds, Zinfandel, or Shiraz)
- 1 lemon cut into wedges
- 1 orange cut into wedges
- 2 Tbsp. of sugar
- 1 shot of brandy
- 2 cups of ginger ale or club soda
- Pour wine into a pitcher and squeeze the juice wedges from the lemon and orange into the pitcher.
- Toss in the fruit wedges.
- Add sugar and brandy.
- Chill overnight; add ginger ale or club soda just before serving.
Now, if you’re looking for a night out instead of in, Calilou Tapas Bar in downtown Melbourne features fresh appetizers and fabulous cocktails. It’s a great place to socialize with friends and family in a warm vibrant atmosphere.