Space Coast residents don’t need to travel far for a vacation this summer because there’s no place like home. Summer fun in the sun is made easy by Hayley’s Jet Ski and Boat Rentals and the 321 Boat Club.
The 321 Boat Club and Hayley’s Jet Ski and Boat Rentals offer two types of services for fun-seekers’ convenience. You can rent by the hour, half day, full day or join the club and enjoy unlimited rentals for one low monthly price.
Club members receive benefits like longer hours and preference of the largest rental fleet in Florida, including all varieties like deck boats, fishing boats, ski boats, pontoon boats, or center console boats. They only take reservations in order to give customers the very best service possible.
Boat club membership includes an unlimited use of boats. Renters have half day or full day options but members receive 100 percent priority when it comes to the fleet.
If you’re hosting out of town guests, boat and Jet Ski rentals are a great way to support the local area and entertain guests while showing them the best of the Space Coast.
Not sure what to do? The staff can suggest prime fishing areas and provide custom maps for spotting dolphins and manatees. Another fun destination is a visit to several nearby restaurants that have docks where guests can take a break and enjoy casual waterfront dining. Water ski and tube packages are available to rent as well.
Both 321 Boat Club and Hayley’s Jet Ski and Boat Rentals are family owned and operated. The idea began when Hayley Kerr started renting out Jet Skis at the age of 15 after she noticed a need in the area. She’s now 24 and 321 Boat Club and Hayley’s Jet Ski and Boat Rentals offers the largest rental fleet in Florida.
Whether long time members, visitors from outside of Brevard or first-time renters all customers receive the benefit of a family friendly atmosphere and convenience of a hassle-free day on the Space Coast.
Benefits of a Club Membership:
- The cost of membership is comparable to the price of storage in a marina. Not counting maintenance, insurance, fuel and other costs associated with owning a boat
- The luxury of having a variety of boats
- 100 percent hassle free — drive up, get in the boat and enjoy the day. When you are ready to leave, take the boat back and get in your car and drive away
- The biggest issues associated with owning a boat are maintenance and the extra responsibilities like fueling, towing, cleaning and more. Members don’t have to worry about any of these
- Members receive custom hours, from sunup to sundown
321 Boat Club, Open 7 days a week | 96 E. Eau Gallie Causeway, Melbourne | (321) 507-5400 | 321BoatClub.com
This article appears in the May 2015 issue of SpaceCoast Living.
Did you like what you read here? Subscribe to SpaceCoast Living.