Beautiful home design starts with a fabulous floor plan. Arthur Rutenberg Homes offers tips on creating a plan that is functional for every kind of family, from space for entertaining, outdoor living to privacy for homeowners and guests.
Choose a floor plan that fits your lifestyle.
The layout of rooms, in regards to family size and ages of children, is essential.
Do you entertain often or rarely?
Many floor plans are centered on entertaining and welcoming guests the minute they step through the front door. Or you may opt for a formal living room adjacent to the front door so that guests have a place to sit while leaving the rest of the home private.
How much outdoor living do you wish to have?
Options include a porch, lanai, swimming pool or all the above with a full outdoor kitchen.
Click on the links below to see floor plans and renderings from Arthur Rutenberg Homes:
Key Home Features Which Are Conducive to Entertaining:
- Open floor plans, such as the Great Room style
- 90 degree sliding doors
- Wet bars with wine chillers
- Large lanai/cabanas with summer kitchens
- Open dining areas within easy reach of the kitchen
- Large kitchen islands
- Bonus rooms perfect for a media center, poker tables and pool tables
- Outdoor fire pits, fireplaces and “Firetainment” tables
Space for families:
- Vast great room plan and large casual dining space with 90 degree sliders invites family and friends to move freely about during holidays and parties
- Large bonus room is perfect for a kids retreat and gaming area
- Open layout provides sweeping views from every room out to the lanai/cabana and pool
Perfect for out-of-town guests:
- Expansive Abby Iron front doors welcome guests and create a feeling of opulence
- Second story king-size guest suite is the perfect private oasis for out-of-town guests
- Large club room with 90 degree sliders out to the covered balcony and wet bar area is a great place to relax, play pool and have a drink
- Uniquely shaped bonus room with vaulted ceilings and wet bar allows guests to easily access the outdoor kitchen and covered cabana
- Double islands in the kitchen are a chef’s dream allowing for a large prep area and gathering spot for guests
- Each guest bedroom is king-sized with an en suite bathroom in a split floor plan providing the master suite with utmost privacy