- Three ounces mixed baby greens
- Quarter cup diced tomatoes
- Quarter cup gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- Quarter cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- One egg, boiled and diced
- One-half avocado, diced
- Two ounces Pineda Crossing house salad dressing
- Three slices bacon, crumbled
Toss all ingredients together, except bacon, garnish with bacon after portioning. Add house salad dressing: a combination of champagne vinegar, olive oil, mint and cilantro, available only at the restaurant.
Wines that go with this house specialty include:
2005 Cool Fish Pinot Grigio
2008 Ruffino Pinot Grigio
2008 Sterling Sauvignon Blanc
2008 Coppola Sauvignon Blanc
Pineda Crossing is located at 2515 Roberts Road, Melbourne. Call (321) 259-7760.