Worth the Trip
With Brevard’s “event season” and the holidays coming up, stylish and trendy clothes and accessories are on many people’s must-have lists. Fortunately, the ultimate shopping getaway is just a short jaunt south and, if you’re going, you might as well do it right and make it a fabulous weekend of epic relaxation, shopping and dining.
Designated as one of America’s most iconic streets by USA TODAY, Worth Avenue in Palm Beach is world-renown for its upscale galleries and shops, including Gucci, Ferragamo, Neiman Marcus, Valentino, Cartier, Hermès, Louis Vuitton, Tiffany, Tourneau, Ralph Lauren, Armani, Chanel, and many more. But before hitting the stores, SpaceCoast Living recommends settling into the luxurious and historic The Brazilian Court, just a short walk from the glitz of this famous shopping district.
The landmark hotel, which opened in 1926, has gone through meticulous restoration to offer sanctuary for guests seeking the highest levels of service and luxurious accommodations. Its lushly landscaped courtyards and impeccably appointed studios and suites ensure tranquility and privacy, the perfect escape after a day on the beach, hitting the shops or marveling at some of the most spectacular mansions – Howard Stern’s $52 million estate is just a few blocks away – in the country.
While the area offers many culinary destinations, don’t overlook the hotel’s own Café Boulud, the creation of world famous Chef Daniel Boulud of New York. This French-American venue is casual elegance at its finest, offering an exquisite and creative menu and wine list.
The Brazilian Court is also home to renowned celebrity hairstylist Frédéric Fekkai’s Salon and Spa, offering the finest in hair, nail, skin, facial and massage services.
Regardless of your ultimate reasons for going to Palm Beach, The Brazilian Court will capture your heart with its European, old-world charm and grandeur.
- AAA Four Diamond Hotel Award (2015)
- Best Hotels in the USA (U.S. News & World Report, 2015)
- 500 World’s Best Hotels (Travel + Leisure Magazine, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2010)
- Gold List (Conde Nast Traveler, 2014, 2013, 2011, 2010)
- Top 100 Hotels in the World (Fodor’s Travel, 2013)
- Best of Award of Excellence (Wine Spectator, 2004 – 2013)
- America’s Best Hotels & Restaurants: Four Star Rating (Forbes Travel Guide, 2005-2013)
- Golden Spoon Award (Florida Trend Magazine, 2004-2013)
- #1 Hotel in South Florida (Travel + Leisure Magazine, 2011)
- #33 Resort in the U.S. (Conde Nast Traveler, 2010)
- #12 Resort in the U.S. (Travel + Leisure Magazine, 2010)
- #7 Small Hotel in the U.S. (Travel + Leisure Magazine, 2009)
The Brazilian Court Hotel
301 Australian Avenue, Palm Beach
(800) 552-0335 | TheBrazilianCourt.com
This article appears in the September 2015 issue of SpaceCoast Living.
Did you like what you read here? Subscribe to SpaceCoast Living