Painting with a Twist Melbourne is not your average art studio. Now open in downtown Melbourne, this fun and unique art studio offers a one-of-a-kind experience. Gather your friends, bring your own wine (or beverage), and get ready to create your very own masterpiece during an instructional art session.
Local artists will guide you step by step through the night’s featured painting, which can range from animals to nature, food and wine, scenery and many more. With over 3,500 paintings available to choose from, the calendar of events is available online about a month in advance. By the time the class is over, you’ll leave with a one-of-a-kind creation.
If you’re looking for a fun night out with friends, book a private party, choose your painting and let the celebration begin. Whether it’s a kid’s birthday party, a family reunion, corporate team building, or a girls’ night out, Painting with a Twist can help you celebrate.
Also, once a month, Painting with a Twist chooses a local or national charity and donates a minimum of 50 percent of proceeds from a specific night. Join them on May 2 as the proceeds benefit Nana’s House of Malabar.
Painting with a Twist FAQs
- No experience is necessary.
- Pre-registration is required for all classes.
- Studio uses acrylic paints on a 16 x 20 canvas.
- Specific classes are available for young artists.
- Your reservation includes everything you need to paint.
- Studio is BYOB (Bring Your Own Beverage) — adult beverages are limited to beer and wine.
- Classes are $35 for two-hour paintings and $45 for three-hour paintings.
Painting with a Twist
702 E. New Haven Ave., Melbourne
(321) 698-7928 or PaintingWithATwist.com/Melbourne