Be a Superhero. Learn to Save a Life.
The community is invited to Health First’s FREE CPR Day and 5K on Saturday, June 13, 2015. Trained professionals will be on-site to teach the American Heart Association’s “Friends & Family” CPR and AED training. Registration is required to participate in the 5K and CPR training.
Now in its seventh year, this annual event focuses on community health while getting the whole family involved. Children are encouraged to dress as superheroes. All kids dressed as superheroes will receive a prize.
CPR DAY ACTIVITIES INCLUDE:
- Free “For Your Heart” 5K with awards for top finishers
- First Flight helicopter landing
- Kids activities
- Brevard Zoo animals
- Disc Jockey
- Physician lecture
- Heart Healthy cooking demonstration
- Brevard County Fire Rescue
Here’s a look at previous Health First CPR Day & 5K events
PARTICIPANTS WHO COMPLETE THE CPR TRAINING WILL RECEIVE:
- American Heart Association’s “Friends & Family” CPR & AED Training Certificate
- Free Health First CPR Day t-shirt
- Free ticket to a Brevard County Manatees game
- Certificate for a free personal gourmet pizza from Pizza Gallery & Grill in Viera
What: Health First Free CPR Day and “For Your Heart” 5K
When: Saturday, June 13, 2015 | 5K starts at 7 a.m. CPR training starts at 8:30 a.m. Concludes at 10:30 a.m.
Where: Space Coast Stadium, 5800 Stadium Parkway, Viera
*Please note: CPR training at this event is “Friends & Family” and does not meet most job-required certifications. Portable tents and chairs will not be permitted on the field during training, as these items can hinder the instructors’ ability to train everyone effectively.
Register for Health First’s CPR Day
Registration is closed for this event.
Register for the “For Your Heart” 5K here: