How to Write for SpaceCoast Living
SpaceCoast Living is Brevard’s #1 Magazine
If you are interested in writing for SpaceCoast Living magazine, you’ve come to the right place. Before we go any further, below is information about who we are, what we believe in and our dreams for this community.
SpaceCoast Living has been the premier lifestyle publication in Brevard County since its introduction in 2003. Hundreds of thousands of local residents and visitors turn to SpaceCoast Living for its unprecedented coverage of everything that makes the Space Coast one of the most enjoyable, unique and desirable locations in the U.S. for young families, workers, retirees, and visitors.
We attract over 4,000 visitors a month to SpaceCoastLiving.com and our dream is to provide our readers with the best content they can find.
Please look over our writer’s guidelines below. We welcome new writers, but obviously prefer to use those with previous journalism/writing experience. Thanks again for your interest. We look forward to working with you.
To pitch a story idea or submit a feature for the blog, fill out the contact form below. For more information on what we’re looking for, read below.
With thousands of readers of local residents, it is our goal to provide our readers with the best up-to-date news on entertainment, food and fashion/beauty both locally and nationally.
Our blog’s goal is to be updated almost daily and it covers a variety of subjects from entertainment, food, fashion and beauty. We are looking for original, previous unpublished work only. Submissions should not be self-promoting. Read below for more guidelines.
- Health & Fitness – Do you love cycling, yoga or running? Write about your fitness and health tips in this section. Posted every Monday. Between 250 and 500 words.
- Beauty & Fashion - Tell us your beauty or fashion tips! Want to share a recent trend, review a new product or show off an outfit? Posted every Tuesday. Between 250 and 500 words.
- Food & Recipes - If you love cooking or dining, we want to know about it! Share a recipe or restaurant review with us. Posted every Wednesday. Between 250 and 500 words
- Home & Organizing - If you love interior design and sharing your tips and treasures, write for our blog! Posted every Thursday. Between 250 and 500 words
- Best of Brevard - talks about what’s new and noteworthy in Brevard County from upcoming shows or events. Posted every Friday. Between 250 and 500 words.
Submissions: We prefer submissions as Word attachments. Your name and a one-two sentence bio should be included with your submission. Submissions to the website are on a donation basis (byline and bio are compensation). Please double-check spelling and grammar before submitting. All articles will be edited for length, grammar, content, style and tone.
We do our best to respond to all inquiries, but be aware we are sometimes inundated. If you have not heard back from us after 4-6 weeks, please assume we will not be able to use your idea or submission.