A Decade of Delicious Dining
Health First Cardiac Services to benefit from Grape Escape X
This year’s event features an evening of fine food and exquisite wines at the elegant Moorings Club in Vero Beach on October 22. Each course in this multi-course gourmet dinner will be paired with a top shelf wine hand selected by a Certificate Level Sommelier. Dazzling auction items include collectible wines, fine art, vacation getaways and a unique heart pendant courtesy of Wesche Jewelers. Special accommodations will be provided by the Vero Beach Hotel and Spa. Participation will help purchase the Artis Zeego Minimally Invasive OR Imaging System, the first of its kind in Brevard County, that will create a “hybrid OR” for cardiologists and vascular surgeons to utilize for various procedures.
More than $2.4 million has been raised through Grape Escape over the last ten years.
Among the programs benefiting from the event:
- The state-of-the-art Heart Center at Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Health First’s Cardiac Rehabilitation Program
- 2 year partnership with the American Heart Association to make Brevard a Heart Ready County, including the distribution of more than 56 Automatic External Defibrillators (AED’s) throughout Brevard
- The Electrophysiology Laboratory at Holmes Regional Medical Center
- The purchase of a new state of the art real time 3-D echocardiography imaging of the heart
- The purchase of an advanced electrophysiology system
- The purchase of an Intra-Cardiac Echocardiography (ICE) system
- Continued enhancements to the Cath Lab’s Cryogenic Ablation equipment for electrophysiology procedures