Our ideal candidate must have a strong knowledge and understanding of digital media, including social media and blogging. This opportunity is ideal for someone who is creative when sharing content online and loves to write.
The intern will work directly with the digital content manager to drive the day-to-day engagement between the magazine and its audience. Candidate must be able to commit two days minimum.
- Experience with social media, specifically Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest. Experience with Hootsuite and WordPress is a plus.
- Must have a smart phone and have access to a laptop.
- Must have excellent writing skills and be familiar with AP Stylebook format.
- Blogging experience preferred.
- Knowledge of the Space Coast of Florida. The publication is all about the Space Coast (Brevard County.)
- Create authentic, lifestyle content that captures life on the Space Coast for social media pages and the magazine’s blog.
- Collaborate with the editorial team to plan, develop and manage compelling social media campaigns to generate impressions, traffic and engagement.
- Track social media analytics and report results and new ideas to team.
- Identify opportunities where creative content can be used in the magazine’s digital edition.
- Update the company website content.
- Plenty of additional opportunities in related projects.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to resumes@ScbMarketing.com